Sunday Best Season 4 Auditions

Written by: Martin Williams

Sunday Best Is Back! Season 4 is well under way, and if you think you have what it takes to be Gospel Music’s next rising star, show up to audition in one of the following cities:

Saturday, February 19 (7am- 1pm)
Dallas, TX
The Potter’s House (Main Dallas Campus)
6777 W Kiest Blvd
Dallas, TX 75236

Saturday, March 5 (7am-1pm)
West Angeles Church Of God In Christ
3600 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016

Saturday, March 12 (7am-1pm)
Greater Travelers Rest Baptist Church
4650 Flat Shoals Parkway
Decatur, GA 30034

For a list of approve songs and more information log onto BET.com/Sundaybest or call 1-855-879-5978 ext. 101   Sunday’s Best Season 4 will premiere Sunday April 17, 2011 at 8 p.m. on BET

Tags: , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Sunday Best Season 4 Auditions”

1. Kendra McIntosh says:

Would love to audtion for sundaybest!!! I live in florida

2. Jennifer Baggett says:

HEllo My name is Jennifer Baggett, I’m 25 yrs old.. I am a licensed hair stylist.. I have been singing since I was two, and as I got older I realized my passion for not only music, but for Christ Jesus. I have a message and a story to tell through my ministering of the word, and I want to be able to touch lives across the nation. God has truly blessed me with a gift and I have to share it… I am the next Sunday’s best..

3. Corey Poole says:

How can I get a vip
    invite for the Decatur GA try outs.

4. Promise Tucker says:

My name is Promise and i am so blessed. My dad is the pastor of Faith Christian Center Int’l in Phenix City Alabama. God has truly blessed me with to sing and to be a musician at my church. I have been through so much. I know you may think that “Oh she is just one of those girls that thinks she can be on Sundays Best just for writing on the paqge. But I am not that type of person. I am straight up and real. But anyway my cousin went to the Sundays Best tryout he didn’t make. Not because he couldn’t sing but he left his licences at home. He got to sing and meet Kirk Franklin and someone eles I just can’t remember the name. Another friend of mine she made it to the 2nd round.

5. Alberta, Sanders says:

Hi, I have watched Sunday’s Best and would love to have the opportunity to audition. Will there be a audition coming near NorthhCarolina.

6. Alise Alexander says:

Hi, My name is Alise and I’m here to share words of inspiration and thanks. I have been a true follower for a long time. My mother (rest her soul) sister and I have been encouraged and blessed with the broadcasting of this show. We have experienced the anointing and the spirit through the voices of all Sunday’s Best contestants over the years. I love that theres always a song sung that not only relates to several individuals situations but it helps them get through it, encourages them, and save their lives. Being a young adult, I have gone through quite alot but listening to all the ispirational singing and encouraging words from both the contestants and judges, I know that through faith I can do all through God who strengthens me. I hope to audiotion one day…Not only to be in the presence of the Sunday’s Best Family but to share my testimony and hopefully touch other through song. Blessed, Unstressed and on the Quest, (Charlotte Native)Alise Alexander

7. Nia Williams says:

HI, my name is Nia Williams. I have watched Sunday’s best and would love to have the opportunity to audition. I am only 14 and believe god has given me a gift to fulfill the mission he has given me. Ever since I was two I’ve had a passion for singing. I’ve been through a lot throughout my 14 years of living I have gone through parents divorcing, two friends dying, and two grandmas dying, but with god and the music from the holly sprit on my side I was able to make it through those hard times. I hope Sunday best has an audition near Rochester, NY. Sunday best… I AM THE NEXT SUNDAY’S BEST!!

8. Eieshia says:

Hey mii name is Eieshia I am from dallas I will love to be on sundays best I feel I can make a change and change me and mii childz life.. I am 18 have been through alot of trails and feel god would have not put me here not to use wat I know im good for please I am beggin to have a chance please let me know wat I can do…