Jessica Reedy Announces Album Release Date

Written by: Martin Williams

Light Records recording artist and BET Sunday Best finalist Jessica Reedy has announced her release date.  Her debut CD, “From The Heart” hits stores on September 27th. Keep those radios tuned to your local GOSPEL station as her new single “Put It On The Altar” debut this week and continues to gain airplay.  The single is scheduled to hit the digital download market in July . If you are heading to the Essence Music Festival this weekend catch Jessica at the Meet and Greet being held at The New Orleans Convention Center on Friday July 1, 2011 at 4 p.m.

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “Jessica Reedy Announces Album Release Date”

1. Garland Files says:

Man I can’t wait Jessica is one of my favorites!!!

2. CJ says:

Man I cant wiat for Jessica New album!!! READY!!!!

3. Etta Brown says:

I love me some Jessica Ready. She should have won that Sunday Best competition. She is the best.

4. Toyya Durham says:

I am so excited about your album releasing this month. Personally I feel that you should have won Sunday’s Best. I enjoy your sultry sound and we need something different in our Genre. I can’t wait for it to hit the stand, and I promise to be there when the doors open to add it to my library of gospel music. I love your humble spirit and pray that you continue to allow God to use you!!!!!

5. kelly jae says:

Jessica is an awesome songstress she gets down deep in your soul and makes the hair on your arms stand up…I can’t wait for this CD..WILL BE AT TARGET WHEN THEY OPEN TO BUY IT!!!

6. Janice Grimes says:

I love Jessica’s voice. She is definitely a blessing.

7. Janice Grimes says:

I love Jessica’s voice. She is definitely a blessing. I am anxiously and happily awaiting her album.

You go Jessical!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jill Spencer says:

I am here to let you know what when my 7 year old heard Jessica Reedy sing on Sunday best she has been singing every song that she was singing. When my mom died August 21st 2011 she song I surrender all at the funeral and everyone told me that she sounded like Jessica Reedy and now when she gets up in the morning singing she does sound like her she brings tears to my eyes so i say to Jessica Reedy “THANK YOU”